Critical incident 22/09/21
Berwick campus is closed under current Victorian Government lockdown restrictions. Click here for more information.

Student Administration Forms

Student Administration Forms

Policy Code: SS1848


Some of these forms require authorisation from the relevant School prior to lodgement with Student Administration.

Higher Degree by Research Students

All students enrolled in a Masters by Research, Doctor of Philosophy or a Professional Doctorate by Research must submit the approved forms to Research Services (F Building, Ground Floor) in the first instance. Changes to candidature must first be approved by the Research Higher Degree Sub-Committee, and cannot be processed by Student Administration without this approval.

Higher Education Forms


Personal Information Forms

Enrolment Forms


Outgoing Study Abroad Forms and Checklists

International Students Transferring Between Teaching Locations within Australia Forms

Cross Institutional Study Forms